Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Demo of the Audulus user patches and how to install them..

Playing with the Audulus free user patches and how to get them...this is so deep and at first scary..well it was for me, but using the user patches made things make much more sense...

Comments

• @thesoundtestroom, awesome! Excellent video. Its great to see a showcase of the work of Audulus users :-)

cheers

• Taylor
  • Your becoming the font of all knowledge..
    Thanks for another gem.
    Btw,did mention in 'the other thread' that maybe you should be getting the codes for all the apps that join the bus...so as to test/review.
    Not sure if its a role you'd like but seeing as tho your already providing the service to both parties (devs and user)....
    Maybe Seb could have a word??

• Thanks for the great comments, and haha hardly the font of all knowledge..its tough with something like Audulus because it can be such a complex thing..or you can go fairly light..

• Great video! I'm not a synth guy nor was I looking for one but because im a fan of ur vids, checked it out and im considering buying it now (maybe) when i get my next paycheck. a certain other app put me back a bit in my budget.

so just to confirm, i dont know anything about creating synth sounds but i can download other ppl's created patches to use?!

thnx in advance!

• Hey..yeah you can follow the video and that tells you what to do..you have to sign up, but thats all..the patches are free..I am working on another one at the moment that shows how to use it in the FX slot...once you have learned a bit you can do and make some remarkable stuff..and if you know about math you will be very pleased..I know nothing about complex math..but I still like the synth..