Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bass heavy techno throbber in progress

My big love for the sounds I used to play during the late 80's/ early 90's is clearly felt here. A lot of this electro house type stuff don't resonate with me..if it has to be techno, it has to be proper- deep, dark and chugging

Comments

• Damn, didn't link the track..

• Not a bad basic idea. Keep it up, look forward to hearing the finished version. Thanks @ touchconspiracy

• @RUncELL said:
    Not a bad basic idea. Keep it up, look forward to hearing the finished version. Thanks @ touchconspiracy

Thanx man. I got the basic sounds and format for it ready I think, sequencing it all tight is next..I appreciate you listening!

• Nice work. The sounds are great. Sounds really good and full on crappy iPhone headphones - always a good test.

That patch that you solo at 26 seconds is a winner. Very nice smooth sound.

All Gadget?

• Nice! This is the stuff I like :)

What are you using there?

• Cheers Matt, yes gadget 100% as always..

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:
    Nice work. The sounds are great. Sounds really good and full on crappy iPhone headphones - always a good test.

That patch that you solo at 26 seconds is a winner. Very nice smooth sound.

All Gadget?

• @senhorlampada said:
    Nice! This is the stuff I like :)

What are you using there?

Gadget, I always use gadget as a standalone..only external inputs into gadget that I use are @distraub Glitchbreaks and virsyn arpeggist

More techno coming..what's your soundcloud id mate?

• Great track!

• Gotta admit I need to use Glitchbreaks more :)

Touch, I started following you yesterday...
    Mine is https://soundcloud.com/senhorlampada

I barely post, though! I'm correcting this now

• I saw and followed back friend:)

@senhorlampada said:
    Gotta admit I need to use Glitchbreaks more :)

Touch, I started following you yesterday...
    Mine is https://soundcloud.com/senhorlampada

I barely post, though! I'm correcting this now