Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

An iOS E.P.

edited April 2013 in Creations

I've got my own iOS only (even the artwork....) E.P. on bandcamp now. Looking forward to your comments, hope you like it.
It's here: http://martinneuhold.bandcamp.com/

Comments

• Very relaxing and enjoyable sound @Martinj. What apps did you use for it? Did you use the internal mic on the vocals? I'm listening through some low end speakers, so I can't offer much, but I like it.

• I like it! Smooth, like a fine Wine. Really

• @funjunkie27: it was put together in Beatmaker2, i used a lot of synth apps (sunrizer, animoog, imini, minimapper....), most of the tribal rhythms are done with drumjam, the drumming is instant drummer. The vocals and some instrumenst are samples from all over the world (greenland, africa, india,...) and of course, without audiobus nothing would be possible...
    @NoiseHorse: I really like the comparison with a fine wine!
    By the way, if anyone has a good idea on how to promote this I would be very, very thankful

• This album reminds me of the beauty and majesty in nature !! Very comforting sounds.

Thanks Martin ;)

• edited April 2013

A shiver up the spine.
    This mans head and heart are in a nice space.

I'd send it to an Eco website(friends of the earth/greenpeace)tell them they can have it /use it in anyway to promote their org.
    Would introduce your music to a wider audience.

• Very atmospheric and with great sounds and use of vocal samples, I like it a lot.

• edited March 2014

• Thanks a lot, guys!