Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tapatalk Forum App is On Sale for $0.99

In case anyone is interested. Its normally $2.99, this is their universal normal version, they also have an iPad only HD version that has a few more features but its not on sale and is $4.99. It's great if your on several forums or just don't want to get on the forum via a browser. It's a great app and makes it a ton easier to post photos on the forum because it'll host it itself. Just thought some might be interested!

Tapatalk Forum App on iTunes

Comments

• That photo feature sounds really nice. That's a huge plus!

• Yea I jumped on the HD a few days ago because I use several forums. It is nice but I too like the full site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Great :))) thanks for the info!