Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Glitchbreaks update now on the App Store...

Yep, with Audiobus support. Yet more riches this week!

Buy it here: http://bit.ly/Tfz2jX

It was a really, really good app anyway. This update pushes it into the stratosphere!

Comments

• Amazing stuff. These developers are really getting on board with this which makes the future of audiobus look pretty bright indeed

• I'm not sure if clock sync would defeat the point of Glitchbreaks or not, but there doesn't seem to be a way to line up the start of Glitchbreak's loops with Loopy's, except by matching the BPM and hitting the first pad at exactly the right time, unless I'm missing something.

• edited December 2012

As far a I can tell glitchbreaks doesn't support midi at this time. Which I guess means that we will have to just practice to get the loops in perfect sync.
    On the plus side you do get access to all 4 pads from any other audiobus app which is a nice touch.

• Hey guys... if you want to help the developer in question, always add a link to posts like this. Helps them sell an app or two more if it makes it easier for people to go there...

Like this: Get Glitchbreaks here: http://bit.ly/Tfz2jX

Also, I've spoken with its developer a lot in the last week and he knows he needs to add MIDI. I bet he's already working on it...

• You're right, Sebastian - I was just really excited and wanted to post the news quickly! I've added the link to the opening post and will always do this from now on if I'm ever first with the update news.

• What would be nice is to feature Glitchbreak as an Output slot. So you could record into it. Well there is always recording into Loopy then pasting back via AudioCopy. But you guyz spoiled us instantly with the Audiobus workflow.