Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

To all my app-starved brothers

edited April 2013 in Creations

Another tune posted up. Starts with NodeBeat, then Animoog, Thumbjam Flute, Ipolysix Strings, Dm-1, Acoustic Guitar on Jam Up, and Electric on Jam Up too. Just something to listen to while you're waiting for the next super-app to get on the 'Bus!!! ..Sorry here's the link:
http://snd.sc/11Ro3Po

Comments

• Sorry the link didn't post until later. Please let me know if it stinks, I can handle it. I think I'm a bad mixer, cause I want everything all the time, and I know it can get to be too much.

• I know you mean figuring out levels for each track can be difficult getting the right mix, certain parts are louder than others etc. I'll give it a listen later can right now

• The link isn't working for me.

• I really like the way it builds up and comes together over the first minute.

• Thanx @PhilW. But I'm sure we all agree no composition is complete nowadays unless it includes Different Drummer. (lol) Unfortunately I'm an app-starved brother! I'm sure I would have had a better melody had I included that app..... Not really!

• DD is so passe these days...

• I second that sentiment.