Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bubbles Beneath Waves

edited April 2013 in Creations

This was one of the first iPad songs/soundscapes I made, inspired by System 7 this is my musical interpretation of watching waves break from under water.

Comments

• Yep, definitely the best one you've posted so far. It develops more than the others. I'm not familiar with System 7, but it is reminiscent of Rubycon era Tangerine Dream.

• I really dig this track! Excellent ambient music, and definitely captures the inspiration you were going for.

• Very good ambient! The one sound near the very end as it winds down reminded me of "The Jetson's" cartoon (based on the future, flying cars, robots), the could his car makes. Please don't take that as an insult it is a fantastic track

• Good stuff.

• Yeah I like this track alot..

• Love the track, what apps did you use to create this?

• Thanks for the comments. I used: Audiobus (obviously), LoodyHD, SunrizerHD, AniMoog, Nlog Pro and Magellen. It was all mixed live from LoopyHD into Audioshare.

• Great!

• I really like this one.

• edited April 2013

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to do some more of this sort of style but with some driving beats and bass but beats is a bit of a weak spot for me atm. Which brings me to ask if different drummer would be helpful to me (although I almost feel its kind of cheating)?

• I regard DD as being like throwing paint on a canvas. You can choose the colours, how much paint to use, the paint's consistency, where on the canvas to throw it and in what order to do so, but in the end, the method strongly imposes itself on the end result. It's really a question of whether you want that, or whether you want a finer level of control in realising your creative vision.

• Sounds like Christmas morning sweeping across the land !