Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

This is Why AudioBus is The Best

When Audiobus forum go to Tapatalk I can't login with my "Sinapsya" account and I must make new Account for this (because I login every day with Twitter and in Tapatalk it's impossible)...
So after, Michael (One of The best developer I known) contact me in private for solve my problem & today I comeback with my "Sinapsya" account...and this is WHY THE AUDIOBUS DEVELOPER ARE THE BEST developer in The world...because THEY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE!
and I CARE AUDIOBUS!
thanks Michael :-)

Comments

• I have this problem too!

• No problem @Sinapsya =)
    I'll take a look, @Michael_R_Grant.

• Hmm, what's your other username, @Michael_R_Grant?

• I haven't made one yet - I use Tapatalk for other forums but my username here is linked to Twitter so I can't sign in with Tapatalk. Do I need to make another username that you then change or link to the other one somehow?

• For what it's worth I find the website to be a much better experience than the TapTalk app. Of course that's just my opinion. I like the +1 stuff that was added and that's no in TapTalk. Not that it's a huge feature, but if I have a feature in one place I don't want to go to a different place where I would lose said feature. Just a personality quirk more than anything else probably.

• Ahh, I see - cool, that's easy then; DMing you now.

• Yes but Tapatalk is cool if you have only The iPhone and you are on The go...because on The iPhone The site experience is not The same :-)

• My problem was also solved by @Michael. Awesome guy.

• @Sinapsya If you use the web version on iPhone you can make it the same by clicking the little link at the bottom of the page that says "full site" :-)

And totally agree with this thread. Both @Sebastian and @Michael have just been fantastic with everything. :-)