Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beat Vibe is on the bus!

edited April 2013 in General App Discussion

Create and play percussion rhythms. Produce complete songs with sequences of rhythms with changing tempo, patterns and dynamics. Beat Vibe can be used as an accurate metronome with elaborate rhythms or as a step sequencer with percussion sounds from the world.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beat-vibe-for-ipad/id383585800?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo=4

Comments

• edited April 2013

Beat vibe is really good for programing complete patterns, and you can use all the strange and weird time sigs...

• Just got it and already put a song together using some of the stock rhythms. Pretty simple and intuitive so far. @thesoundtestroom - you can't be contributing to the forum....you need to tend to the Different Drummer video ;-) Getting anxious to see you put it through its paces. I saw where you said it would take a while to upload, so I'll keep checking.

• I'm relaxing now..my work is done..lol...glad you BeatVibe ..the stock sounds are very midi-ish but with some effects they sound good..iLove the simple way of putting a whole track together.

• Sounds like you were pretty busy with DD! Thanks for putting that together.