Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rude Duke-Friday Night Blues (new song)

edited April 2013 in Creations

hope you like it, constructive criticism is always welcome :)

Comments

• edited April 2013

Nice guitar sounds. Kick and snare drum sounds could do with a bit of tweaking as they sound a bit flat and boxy. A little more reverb would help to start with.

• I like the laid back rockin feel to this. The organ solo about a third of the way through gets a little lost in the mix, and I agree with PaulB about the drums. But overall - I like it!

• Thank you guys for your comments and remarks :)

• Great guitar as ever!
    As a drummer I feel that some of the drum fills are not entirely in the flow, e.g. 2.14 and 3.41.
    But great overall feel!

• @Marinus Yes some fills were indeed a bit sloppy :)
    Thank you for the feedback,very glad you liked it

• Agreed: The guitar is great, but the drums actually distract from the overall polish and quality of this track. Removing the fills altogether would be better actually, even if more simplistic. Also the crash cymbal that happens every measure just sounds wrong for some reason.

Overall really nice sound and polished - great job!

• @Evangelos Actually, I would love to experiment with the drum track in this song. Would you have a drumless version of the song available for this purpose?

• Sounded great, I loved the chorus...

• @Marinus I will ask my mate if he has a drumless version.
    @DaveMagoo Glad you liked it friend.