Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Some suggestions about AB site ( notifications)

hi,

If I bookmark a thread and enable notifications via email I would like to get only one email until I visit the thread . If the topic is active I get tones of emails.

Also is there any way to clear the notifications from the profile ( I think I have over 100 !)

Comments

• Also multi Quote is not working properly

• @Korakios said:
    hi,

If I bookmark a thread and enable notifications via email I would like to get only one email until I visit the thread . If the topic is active I get tones of emails.

Also is there any way to clear the notifications from the profile ( I think I have over 100 !)

1) Not that i know of. Actually I don't even understand how the forum can know when you're going to return to send you a mail before that with everything that you've missed. But maybe I'm understanding this wrong.

2) I don't know either. This isn't our forum software, so maybe searching the Vanilla support forums will help.

• @Korakios in the settings of your profile there are options for Notifications and Quotes. Tap on your name right next to the profile pic to reset the notifications.

• Thanks for the feedback!

Most forums I register ,send only one email notification for the topic I watch when there is a new post. The email warns me that there might be more posts on the topic and will get no more emails ,until I visit again the subscribed topic .

This is what I get when quoting Sebastian's post:

@Sebastian said:

And there is no text...I messed with quote settings in the profile ,but did not managed to get it work properly.

@crzycrs said:
    Korakios in the settings of your profile there are options for Notifications and Quotes. Tap on your name right next to the profile pic to reset the notifications.

Many thanks but I would like to clear my notifications. (Not the preferences ,only the history ) .but it's not important...

• I don't think there is a central place to clear all of your notifications but if you go to your profile and click 'edit profile' up top you'll see a link on the right for 'notification preferences'. Set all 'email' notifications to off and you should be all set.

If you want to keep your current settings but unsubscribe from everything you're getting notices for now, think you'll need to visit the threads in your notifications view individually and untick the star to remove the bookmark.

• And yeah, quoting is busted. If a comment contains a quote, nothing comes into the new textbox other than "Foobar said:". Sometimes (see below). Sebastian, I've looked around before for other Vanilla installs with the same issue but was unable to find anything.

So, yeah, "sometimes". Not exactly sure what the difference is here but...

This is what happens when I quote Korakios:

@Korakios said:
    Thanks for the feedback!

Most forums I register ,send only one email notification for the topic I watch when there is a new post. The email warns me that there might be more posts on the topic and will get no more emails ,until I visit again the subscribed topic .

This is what I get when quoting Sebastian's post:

Many thanks but I would like to clear my notifications. (Not the preferences ,only the history ) .but it's not important...

This is what happens when I quote Sebastian.

@Sebastian said: