Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Another Mitosynth Patch(es)....

edited May 2015 in Creations

I really like all kinds of bells and glass sounds. So i might make something for Mitosynth. Here is one glassy bell made with the additive synth inside Mitosynth. Play with the XY pad 1 to make it thinner and/or crushed ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i2n3sur55cvfida/the bell is calling.mitosynth-package?dl=0

Comments

• @Cinebient
    Thanks for this one! Lovely bells. Amazing how many other synths that Mitosynth can sound like, this patch sounds a lot like what TF7 can do...

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Cinebient
    Thanks for this one! Lovely bells. Amazing how many other synths that Mitosynth can sound like, this patch sounds a lot like what TF7 can do...

Thank you. Yep, Mitosynth can do a lot, even without reverb and sample like in this. I play today with it a bit and see what else i can do.
    Any wishes for a special patch... i'm bored ;)

• edited May 2015

Maybe something evolving that starts cold and chaotic and resolves into warm and smooth?

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Maybe something evolving that starts cold and chaotic and resolves into warm and smooth?

Will be delivered ;)

• Not really what i had in my mind but i really love what i can make for modulations within Mitosynth. Hold a key in the middle range and wait.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ads60yg9hyf1lsd/chaos evolver.mitosynth-package?dl=0

I wish i could modulate also the echo and reverb parameters but i think that is behind iPad cpu. Dreaming about this with some more features on a more powerful device. Must stop it now.... because there waiting a Dune 2 (my favourite synth at the moment from all i have) patch bank and still one for Omnisphere 2 (with lots of iOS included). Oh.... and here and there some more Mitosynth patches. While playing with other synths i also exlpore new things within Mitosynth. Amazing how fast and easy this synth is for creating unique patches. Really still the ONLY iOS synth which can beat all this monsters in a unique way. I'm a huge fan of additive synthesis. It's a bit limited in Motosynth but with the "blender" and that i can blend trough 6 "snapshots" incuding stereo setting etc. is just great. Imthink some big companies could learn from Wooji Juice :) Please apple buy him and then i could get this into Logic together with Alchem 2 (ouch!).

• edited May 2015

Wow brother. That Chaos Evolver is a whole movie unto itself. And Glass Bones is a moonlit dance in the boneyard. In crunchy hard-pack snow. Probably off-world. Lead lines immediately occur to me.
    @Cinebient many thanks. The shiny new Omni is in good hands, enjoy.
    I agree with you about Mitosynth, it's a unique giant killer, unique among both iOS and VST soft synths. And it's incredible modulation capabilities just make me wish for even more movement in every possible parameter including fx. I wish the granular synth system from GrainScience could be grafted into Mitosynth...
    Additive synthesis is a personal favorite, have you checked out the modulation scheme on Harmor by any chance?

• Thank you :) I just began to explore the glassy/metallic hybrid sounds of Mitosynth. I really love it. The bells you can make with Mitosynth has a great organic sound. I like the additive sound in Mitosynth more then in Zebra. FM bells sounds a bit to digital for me. Only Sculpture is still far better then all these in this area (one of my fav. too for sound design). I find it sometimes not easy to use my own Mitosynth patches as a musical instrument but as sound source it's so great. Indeed, soaring leads are another huge area where Mitosynth can beat some bigger guys. At the moment i jump between lots of synths and create lots of patches. Some of the patches will be resampled, processed and again used as sound source for patches. Oh damn..... i'm lost in space forever :O

• Me too, in space for years now, like you said, but i don't think we're lost, necessarily. =)

• He he..... a last one for today. Glass Bones Infinity. Play the highest notes fast and put the XY pad 1 Y to the top..... glassy rain :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ss2vtdy4piyj6j/glass bones infinity.mitosynth-package?dl=0

.....now put it into Audiobus filteres trough AudioReverb and AUFX:Space.... a ghostly atmosphere is born. IOS only can still be fun :D

• Wow! Thanks Cinebient. Really powerful!

• edited May 2015

@bsantoro said:
    Wow! Thanks Cinebient. Really powerful!

What he said. Outstanding

• Thank you! Amazing.

• edited May 2015

I thank you all guys! I will try to create some pan flute like sounds too. It's not so easy to get a wood character out of Mitosynth. It's always goes to glass/metallic. Theremin sounds are also easy with Mitosynth. I just began to explore this synth now really :) Combining Mitosynth synthesis with some of my U-he filters...... great stuff! Nice that i felt in love again with booth (iOS and OS X) together.

• edited May 2015

O.k. next one. It sounds a bit like a Zither or so. String sounds is another thing which can sound organic with Mitosynth. The tube resonator is really awesone. My fav. FX inside Mitosynth.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r01w0c61ujs3vs0/detuned strings.mitosynth-package?dl=0

• Thanks Cinebient. This Detune String patch would create an interesting twist as an ethnic or world music instrument, with a modern feel.

• @Cinebient said:
    O.k. next one. It sounds a bit like a Zither or so. String sounds is another thing which can sound organic with Mitosynth. The tube resonator is really awesone. My fav. FX inside Mitosynth.

Very cool thank you!
    Now I'm inspired to chase that woody tone-