Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Allmy apps aren't appearing in Audiobus.

Since updating to 8.3 this has been happening. Seems to be due to being in airplane mode but what has that to do with AB? Once i've enabled wifi the apps appear, in fact when i do have wifi enabled AB says Refreshing and then the apps appear.

Oh yeah opening the apps first and then loading opening AB also works.

Comments

• Ou est le dev si'l vous plait?

• I'm not sure of the specifics, but AB requires a network connection to identify the apps.

• It does? It didn't before, used AB most of the time with airplane mode enabled.

• I think it does, once. Everytime I loaded a new App, I give Audiobus some timed connection, to update the database, otherwise I'm off the net. always worked so far... .

• I think you're right, refreshing appears on the drop down and then the apps are there but i don't remember that ever been an issue until recently. scratches head

• edited May 2015

I also had a that problem yesterday: opening Audiobus 2.1.11 suddenly no app would show up either input, fx or output. Not until I started them manually first, then they appeared in Audiobus again. The iAir OS 8.3 WiFi was in WiFi was turned off but Flight mode not. The whole evening because I had a live gig to do. Glad the apps were background compatible. Today everything is fine.

It worked offline before last month on another Gig.
    AB would not work offline anymore in AB anymore this would be like a death knell for it.

PS: ok just reviced update 2.1.13 which seem to solve exactly that problem.