Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Same amp different sound in Bias Fx, Amp & Jamup Pro

edited May 2015 in Support and Feedback

Hey,

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong section.

I started with Jamup Pro and enjoyed it, moved to Bias and really got the tone I was after, I noticed a pretty big gain and volume change going between apps and compensated with input and output levels and irig gain dial.

Bringing the amp back into Jamup made the tone really clean and it sounds unreal through my interface to HS80s and I could bring the level up, back in bias amp the gain and amplitude started sounding messy and loud. Brought the amp to bias fx, same loud sound. If however I use Jamup as IAA to bias fx I have a really clean tone.

Is there a possible reason to why the levels on the same amp sound close to exploding in bias amp and fx, yet under control if used in Jamup pro as standalone or IAA in bias fx?

I have an iPad Air and iRig HD if that can be any help.
Cheers