Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Experiments with Samplr (Video)

Hello friends.

This is a short footage edited from a performance session with "Samplr" last night.
Amazing app! :)
Hope you like it.

Comments

• Nice! Would sit well in a film soundtrack :)
    Great string sample too. Is that one of the presets?

• edited April 2013

Thanks!
    Actually these samples made a long trip till ending up in Samplr.
    From two old Akai CD ROMs called Virtuoso and Advanced Orchestra to Reason's NN-XT through Translator, like eight or ten years ago... Then I've played a chromatic scale in Sonar (with Reason in Rewire), recorded it and exported the WAV to Samplr...
    The eerie sound is what I like in this Samplr version of it. :)

• Great track. Cool that it is all done in Samplr.

• Like that a lot.
    Nice vid too.
    Need to start messing with samplr.

has been sat on my ipad collecting dust for too long.

• Great video..great app..

• That was wonderful! Great video, great song... I'd love to see or hear more. Samplr is the best!

• edited April 2013

Thanks again for the comments!
    Yes I have another video with Samplr, but it needs to be edited as well. Gonna post it soon.
    Also, a video with some experiments with Loopy HD and assorted apps (Animoog, Sunrizer, iElectribe, Sunrizer, Magellan) through Audiobus is on its way :)

• Awesome!