Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gemini Knight - Monster Mistake

Song made with iPad and apps Cyclop, Beatmaker 2, Tonestack, Audioshare, Auria, Audio Mastering. 

runtheapps

Comments

• Now this I like! Can't stay still to this :)
    Like the end bit as well so the crowd can clap along ;)

• It's like a 60's spy movie mixed with American Horror Story, very cool. Catchy motifs done with an industrial slant. Compelling.

• Much to like here. Catchy, minimal, hard...

If the Munsters were here, now in 2015, they'd blast this tune every time they took their car/hearse out for a spin.

• +1

Tough good stuff. My first hearing (I'm guessing) of Cyclop out in the wild and it is. My only criticism might be that the claps sound a little anemic but that's only in comparison to the killer both-barrels bass.

• Thank you all for the comments. I'm not satisfied at how the baseline hissed too much. Cyclop has given me newfound inspiration to make my sound exactly how I wanted. More music to come.