Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Box Anti-Social 2013

edited April 2013 in Creations

This is a remake, or live performance, of a song I wrote in the 90's. 2 pianos, 1 guitar, 1 bass and a drumkit. Trying to control the whole band sure is a lot easier now, since the whole band is me. Sorry about the mistakes and that the vocals are loud, cam was right by my mouth. ;-)

Hope you like it.

Comments

• Nice job Ryan, when the arp comes in it reminds me of early Stranglers...seems like your really getting into Polychord.

• edited April 2013

@thesoundtestroom Thanks man, I've never heard Stranglers. I really like PolyChord, yes. It's not my favourite but since i picked it up recently it is really nice to play around with. Gives me the feelings of controlling everything live more so then anything else i have used and it's super easy. The original song never sounded a thing like this, but I think it works. :-)

Here is the old one, recorded in 1999 http://www.reverbnation.com/RyanHemeon/song/15610763-the-box-anti-social-live-1999

• I like the new version better, I think you may like The Stranglers, UK Punk band sort of but with lots of keys as well as guitar check out No More Heroes on YT or any of their other stuff..

• Wow the Stranglers...had to post this link......

A song about Opiates I believe...,

• Wow, me being 40 from England and being a big stranglers fan didn't ever think people would never of heard of the stranglers. Prob one of the most famous British songs ever written. Goes to show really we can't all of heard of everything.

• Ha, very good video @ryan a passionate performance and interesting to see what polychord is capable of.

Thanks.

• Sweet. Thanks @DaveMagoo . And yes I had heard that song before, just didn't know the band name.