Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Weeping Willow...new song.

edited April 2013 in Creations

This was put together in Cubasis although the vocal track was recorded with a Boss BR1600 we took the vocal and dropped that into Cubasis as a wave, Jo used a guide piano in the Boss first, then gave the track over to me. I then rerecoded all the music using Sampletank only. I tried to excercise some restraint with this because I felt it was more about the sentiment of the lyrics than the music and you know how easy it is to go mad, and I think Joanne would have killed me if I had plastered synths all over it. From a technical POV it's fairly basic and when it was finished I was not to pleased with the intro piano, its a bit glitchy, but thankfully that gets lost early on. It's a waltz so that's a bit different. The song itself is about how Photograghs can bring back memorys, some sad and some not so sad.
Any way enough said, I think it's a nice song and we hope you guys enjoy..

Comments

• Nice work. Save for the absence of electric guitar, it put me in mind of Magenta.

• Very nice .I like it a lot

• Can't get higher praise than being likened to Magenta - one of my fav bands!

• Very folky. Nice arrangement :)

• We always have lots of stuff in the pipe line..Joanne will only work with hardware, I think its a tactile thing, but here knowledge of vocal production is something else..because part of what we do is write for other people, not anyone famous, just mainly singers who want to have a couple of their own songs, we tend to write lots of stuff in different styles, so she is always busy with that side of things and the odd radio add and jingles. Me on the other hand love the iPad, thats why Audiobus is such a useful tool for us..So there is always lots of stuff to put out there..ha i will probably get kicked off the Bus for overkill..lol...hope not though..I love it here.