Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Update to my looping/drum/synth/fx thing.

edited April 2015 in Creations

Hey guys, just finished up a ton of updates to my looping patch. Been working on this for many months and finally got it to a point where I'm happy...for now. Let me know what you think!

Download Here

Comments

• Great job! Can't wait to try this out!

• Very nice...
    BTW I like your midi controller...

• Thanks guys, hope you enjoy it!

• Sorry I'm out of the loop (heh), could you list the apps you use to make this?

• @thatsRayor said:
    Sorry I'm out of the loop (heh), could you list the apps you use to make this?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You only need one app to use it, mobmuplat. It was built in pure data and the gui was built with the mobmuplat editor.

• haha, brilliant Mr Otem. It definitely makes one imagine that it must take loads of separate apps to put all this together. Mobmuplat is so cool

• Here is a jam session I recorded with my girlfriend using this patch. I'm just running the patch and an FM radio, she is running thumbjam, sampletank and the patch.

• Cool buzzy stuff. I am very jealous of the fun you guys are having being able to do this together. ++

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Cool buzzy stuff. I am very jealous of the fun you guys are having being able to do this together. ++

Yes.