Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis pre- roll metronome

Newbee ,Using ipad3 7.12 ,Just picked the the 1.9 version and seem to understand the basics ,however I'm stumped on how the pre roll metronome works ,I press record at 0.00 with cursers set for 8'bars,but recoding starts immediately ,i have set the pre--roll for 2.bars in the metronome set up ,what am I missing ,unless signal(music)starts at bar3 ,surely not! Anyone please help ---- thanks in advance. Greenie

Comments

• @Greenie there is a button, top right, "record mode" I think is says. Sorry I am not at my iPad but the last option sets it to count in if I remember right. In settings you can set the count in duration too.

• edited April 2015

My version of Cubasis does the same, So i just let it record for 8 beats before i start playin'.

• @Greenie & @RUncELL you "simply" have to enable "Roll" in the tool "Rec mode" to make the pre-roll work.

• Thanks folks -- all sorted

• Yeah tap REC MODE then tap COUNT which is at the bottom of the list, I think they got the default the wrong way round, obviously it should be set to count first, this has caused so many problems for so many people, once you have done it once though it will always stay in until you deselect it

• Again,thanks members ,everything works a treat. --- But to receive a hint from St. Doug( the patron saint of ios apps),and the Soundtestroom team is a keeper! , your scrutiny amazes me! Greenie