Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Under Pressure - a sort of New Wave track - I used Amp ONE

edited April 2015 in Creations

Under Pressure - a sort of New Wave track

It has its flaws, but it is made with pleasure.

I used : SampleTank (synthy strings), Rock DM, GarageBand (the Bass and as Daw), Multitrack Daw, AudioShare, Amp ONE (the solo guitar, I only used Amp ONE effects for the solo, perhaps too much reverb, already said it has its flaws), Audiobus, AudioMastering.

https://app.box.com/s/aj25mvfp4mq8089jip88zpzglb7ulcjv

Comments

• I like it. Personally I the guitar sounds good to me.

OT, but related to you link, do any music Apps work directly with Box? I use DropBox, but not every App has it integrated. Downloading is not so much an issue using the Open in.

• edited April 2015

@Ganthofer said:
    I like it. Personally I the guitar sounds good to me.

OT, but related to you link, do any music Apps work directly with Box? I use DropBox, but not every App has it integrated. Downloading is not so much an issue using the Open in.

Thank you! :)

Box is good. I don't know if every music app works with it, but all the apps I use have no problem with it. Uploading, downloading, no problem. And Box has more free space. I have 50Gb free space. Plus for me it is better in its file handling/map structure. I use it all the time. You could try it, it is free.

• edited April 2015

Hey Flo, thx for reply but my french is terrible, so I don't understand what you are saying. :( A pity cause for me you are a great guitar player and musician. If you have the time and feel like it, could you (only if you want to) please translate to english (or dutch, even better:) ) If you don't feel like it, that is alright, I could ask someone I know to translate it. Thanks anyway for listening and comment :)

• Thanks a lot Flo. Yeh Marcel is my name (my father was french orientated). I love Amp ONE! It can produce some really nice sounds and is easy to use. Nice that you liked my track and thanks for your constructive criticism and words. You are right that my notes are not always the good ones. I just don't have a lot of experience with guitar playing, so I find it a bit hard to know what the right notes are. I want to improve that though. More high mid treble in the eq of the guitar, I shall try that. Thanks for your thoughts, I will try to absorb them positively so they can improve my play and sound.

• edited April 2015

Great track Marcel! Cool guitar and backing. Sounds like a great 70's rock opera.

• edited April 2015

@mkell424 - Thanks a lot! :) Great that you like it!

• Nice guitar work. Fearless! I like the progression/chords. Great job.

• Hey supanorton, Thanks for listening, and for you comment. I am happy to hear that you like it! Thx! :)