Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

El Diode Flamenco (first outing with Diode-108 and as A Multitude of ONE)

edited April 2015 in Creations

Recently bought Diode-108 and decided to use it in maybe an unexpected way!

A bit of electro-flamenco created entirely on my iPad whilst in a hotel room.

Apps used: Cubasis, Guitarism, Thumbjam and some great clapping from Diode-108

Also, although I am still Alter Ego UK in this forum I have changed my Artist Name from Alter Ego UK to A Multitude of ONE, in case anyone is interested :)

Comments

• Very nice use of the apps and enjoyable listen.

• Like the song, but I must to say is a weird mixing of flamenco music ("weird" not used in a bad sense).

One spanish band that has been mixing very well traditional flamenco (flamenco is the container where live different styles like soleás, alegrías) is Ketama, if you're interested on.

Thanks for sharing.

• Wow, cool song. It's great to see this. It's a blast to find Diode-108 songs on Soundcloud already! Thanks for posting.

• Cool rhythm and nice piece of music. It's made me want to listen to some Paco de Lucia RIP.

• @AlterEgo_UK good stuff. Would have liked to have some ambient 'you're in a small local bar in Archidona' noises, but that's my own weakness :) Nicely done.

• Nice track. Felt a bit more like flamenco by way of Calexico to me, but none the worse for that. Would love to see a little video of you doing the flamenco strum on what I presume is Guitarism.

• Song and new artist name -- both very cool.

• Thanks, people! :)

Not really done any videos of me playing anything before but may give it a go @Fitz It was indeed Guitarism. I find it to be very responsive for fast strumming. :)

• Woah...I can't handle paradoxes. That guitarism sounds great, as does everything else. Well done.

• I like your music too!

• I like that a lot! It builds very well.

• Awesome! Excellent arangement and good choice of sounds. I'd buy your album.