Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SunVox >> FX error

Hi,

Every time I use "SunVox" FX app with Audiobus (FX panel) it shows me an error message and the app crashes without playing/doing nothing. Sometimes it works (only with Beatmaker 2) when I put it just beside an other app in the INPUT panel. Can someone help me please because it's very annoying, I just bought the full 10$ license of Audiobus + other recommended apps yesterday and I discovered this bug.

Please help me.

Thanks.
Regards.

Polakski59

Comments

• I just checked and it's doing the same with me, worth sending an email to sunvox dev, he's very responsive :)

• Can you give me SunVox developer e-address please? I also send an e-mail to Audiobus "help desk", maybe they know.

• edited April 2015

@Polakski59 said:
    Can you give me SunVox developer e-address please? I also send an e-mail to Audiobus "help desk", maybe they know.

Sure, his email is [email protected] his name is Alexander Zolotov

• Sounds like it might be using an older Audiobus SDK. Maybe.

• He is probably using an old version, but is Mr. Zolotov a Russian? Maybe I can talk to him in Russian to push him a bit to update his app?

Thanks.