Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New (Sound)Track... Black Dragon!

Another OS X (MacBookPro) - iOS (iPad Air) Hybrid! It's a mix from acoustic and electronic elements with a touch of darkness and some powerful percs included ;) Nice weekend to all! Cheers!

Comments

• edited April 2015

How is your new Kirnu experience after you bought it? I am still waiting for cream to come out. good weekend!

• I like it very much! The desktop UI sucks a bit but it does what it should do.... and that very well. It's great as MIDI FX in Logic Pro X. IOS is still a "bitch" but i hope it will work well there too ;)

• Solid stuff Mister C. Normally I 'hear' singing over instrumental tracks (not hard to imagine Peter Gabriel growling over this one for example), but my first thought here was some of Flo's guitar :)

This piece def. feels as though it telling a story of some kind....

• A big fan of Afro-Celt, or anything close...
    Thanks for sharing

• Nice work, sounds like a soundtrack that is marching to some looming malevolence. Adroitly done.

• Cool sounds and driving beat!