Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IPad Air 2 64gb going cheap UK

I thought some folk here might me interested. I'm too broke. If you need it be quick!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111643953405

Comments

• If it were only Black!

• If you like it and you know it put a case on it, oh oh how oh oh how oh

• edited April 2015

Illusion hehe

I hope someone can buy it for you!

• Wow. That went fast.

• Knock off innit

• Yep, one can never trust anyone these days with 3d printers and all. It sold via best offer. I wasn't ready for it yet. I mean my wallet.

• Did you replace it with the 128gb as you needed more room for recordings?

BTW, I've just joined the forum and found your thread about your 2014 rig very interesting. How has it evolved or settled? Thanks for sharing your passion.

• Supadom, will you use AB remote on your iphone for your ad lib performances? Hmm, this is a bit off-topic

• Ah sorry @Voicey it wasn't me who was selling the iPad above. I saw it on eBay and thought someone here might be interested and I didn't have enough funds to buy it.

As for my set up, I I have an Air 2 which I'm finding perfect for what I'm doing. I'm hearing a lot of stories of people having problems with that particular model but I find it no different from air 1 other than I'm able to run an extra fx app on the iPad rather than externally.

I'm not using remote at all. It was a bit of a comet for me. I have a spare iPhone 5s but when if I use it, it is for Impaktor.

• I think the problems reported with the Air 2 were all software based and have been fixed. The main culprit was the audio threading bug that Michael mentioned in a Loopy blog post a while back that also affected Gadget and Auria (audio glitches when on-screen animations were happening). This was fixed by Apple in 8.3.

I got an Air 2 back in May and couldn't be happier with it, it's way better than the iPad 4 I was using prior.