Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mr Stevie Dan Whatever

Actually finished something, so posting here and FB ipad music group. Hope you like it. Incidentally, had trouble using mastering on this. Lots of crackles and dropouts with audiobus, same with IAA in audioshare. In the end, copied and pasted into audioshare then used audio mastering without problems.

Comments

• In the pocket, nice groove. Kinda reminds me of 80s David Sangborn or Larry Carlton's smooth jazziness. Love the outro chords at 3.35.

• Thanks, pangolin! I'll take those comparisons any day. Funny, the outro was an afterthought. I knew it needed something, so I just drew random notes onto the pianoroll and tweaked slightly. Amazing how well that kind of experiment can turn out sometimes.

• Sanna Monka deffnly been set on fiya.

Love the nod to the intro on the live version of Bodhisattva. :)

• Ha! Knew someone would get that reference!

• You definitely captured the laid back patience and smooth precision of those Sleety Tan cats in this homage. I enjoyed listening to this, thanks for sharing :)

• @iansainsbury really dig this. Made my headphones buzz a little here and there, but what the hell. Great feel/sound/vibe. Well done.

So, if you were getting ready for fancy dress would you go as Becker or as Fagen?

• Thanks, @JohnnyGoodyear. Fagen every time for me. New Frontier from The Nightfly was the gateway drug to Aja for me. Besides, I own a melodica so no choice really.

• Love this, I'm really into this kinda 70's Jazz Funk Groove Thang Bruh...seriously good stuff. I love the hypa clean production, reminds me of Bob James

• edited April 2015

Steve and Stan would be proud. I've heard they are touring again....with Elton Castello.

• Lol. Thanks, Doug, I remember you were very complimentary about my first Audiobus into GB effort a couple of years ago. Much appreciated!

• Very nice!

• Very cool. Digging the beat and the laid back funky groove.