Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Guitarism with JamUp and Cubasis

Here's a quick demo of Guitarism, JamUp, and Cubasis all running through Audiobus.

Comments

• Awesome! Man, you are just good at every instrument. Great video, great tune. Great Job! Thank you. :-)

• @DerekBuddemeyer WOW that is some phenomenal picking work! Absolutely fantastic.

• Agreed with Ryan @DerekBuddemeyer. Nice job. I need your thumbs, since mine don't seem to work that way ;-)

• Haha!! Thanks guys...my mom used to hate it when I would "finger drum" on the table when I was younger...who would have thought it would sound sooo good today?!!! Lol

• Mom would be proud!

• This is really a cool app...probably one of the better ones...if not BEST one I've used...great response, cool graphics [Ryan :) ] and nice sounds. I play by ear on all my instruments, so chords don't mean that much to me...which is kind of a challenge when given a bunch of chord layouts to work with...but really cool app

• Yes that finger drumming sure has come in handy - great picking work in this!

• Thats so cool, you see this is what Iv'e been saying all along Guitarism is so great for playing..you hit the chord you want let go and play, and to see a guitarist play it is great..very very nice video.