Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampling with audiobus

Has anyone developed an app for this yet?

Comments

• Not sure if this helps.But there's workarounds for that type of thing if you're just trying to get the YouTube audio sample into audioshare or some other app.

1. Use a web browser like safari and an online video converter like clipconverter because they also convert to audio...and then download and open in an app..

2. Not YouTube but the app Amplifind runs in audiobus and you play spotify, grooveshark, soundcloud, and audio on the device with it...so essentially if you'd want to sample something from those sources via audiobus then that's all you need.

Hope it helps.

• Beat Time! let's you sample from YouTube. It's not AB, but IAA enabled, so you can use Audioshare as an input in AB and load Beat Time as an IAA in it.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beat-time!/id469390635?mt=8

• @BruhLuuh said:
    Has anyone developed an app for this yet?

>

My question is why?
    What is an example of what you are trying to get?

• SaveAs wrote:
    Beat Time! let's you sample from YouTube. It's not AB, but IAA enabled, so you can use Audioshare as an input in AB and load Beat Time as an IAA in it.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beat-time!/id469390635?mt=8
    shut up & take my money!!!! image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• @RustiK said:
    My question is why? What is an example of what you are trying to get?

I can't speak for the OP, but I like pulling backing tracks off YT to play with.

• @funjunkie27 said:
    I can't speak for the OP, but I like pulling backing tracks off YT to play with.

iSound Canvas is great for playing midi backing tracks that are available on the web. They are small and download in less than 5 seconds.

• True, and I've used that on several occasions as well.