Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jammed out on Nodebeat love this thing

I've been having a lot of fun with this app lately.
I love messing around with the proximity, and letting the nodes go and come back, ya know, lol dropping the beat. What are some cool ways you guys have been using this thing.

Comments

• I've always had the suspicion that someone somewhere's having more fun than me and I think it might well be @maxxgawd.

• Pretty funky @maxxgawd I like it.

I'd love it if you made video showing what's happening on the iPhone screen (although appreciate that might be tricky). Is everything mode beat's internal sounds? Or are you sequencing something else?

I have node beat but have bearly used it. Seems like you've mastered it.

@JohnnyGoodYear - :)