Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sequencers?

I picked up Little Midi Machine after watching the latest Sweetwater demo and have been enjoying it, just wondered if any you Audiobuskers had any recommendations for other sequencers to check out.

Here's a link for LMM, it's free and easy, like going commando!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/little-midi-machine/id394018004?mt=8

Comments

• StepPolyArp will blow your mind! also Phaedra and Genome are very cool. But StepPolyArp is in a class of its own and it will soon get Audiobus support!

• edited January 2014

Edited. Started a new thread

• I like Thesys quite a bit

• Thanks @Calcutta I like Thesys too but sometimes its too fiddly to mess around with. Phaedra looks good for 4 channels on 1 page and appears straightforward. Does it have timing issues and other common faults? It seems to have been untouched for a while and there isn't much info out there.

• +1 for StepPolyArp

• I have both LMM and Thesys but stepolyarp is the one that I go to most often, it is very simple yet deep and produces excellent results.

• StepPolyArp is my personal favorite. :-)

• I will start a Phaedra thread I think