Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MiniMapper is on the bus!

edited April 2013 in General App Discussion

PPG MiniMapper offers iPhone and iPod Touch users a new way to create, explore and perform in the studio, on stage or simply on the go.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id629067665?mt=8

Comments

• Downloaded, and it seems really good - the sounds are just as awesome as Wavemapper's.

The only problem is that I can't open the new sound banks that you can obtain from wolfgangpalm.com. You're supposed to be able to just click on the links in that website and open them straight in the new app.

This works absolutely fine for Wavemapper, but I don't get the "open in..." option with Minimapper. Just me, or is this an issue for everyone?

• me neither. I even opened it in dropbox, exported to goodreader and it still wouldn't let me in. I've only got my iphone on me, not tried the ipad

• .......same problem here....

• I've emailed the devs to report this bug.

• I can get the new bank into minimapper, but instead of Safari I used the iCab mobile browser, which has a download manager. Also, I use the latest iOS version in an ipad mini.

• Hello Mike and others,

I did get a quick reply from Wolfgang Palm (developer).
    It's indeed a MiniMapper bug and will be addressed in a future update.

For the time being this is a way to do it:

"Open the page on a PC or Mac.
    Right-click on the link, and "Download linked file".
    That saves the xxx.wmbnk to your downloads folder.

Then rename the file to:
    xxx.bin

Then transfer the file to MiniMapper app doc folder via iTunes filesharing.
    After that you can open it within MiniMapper.

Or you could try it with another browser that downloads the file, like mentioned above.

Hope that helps for now.

Friendly regards,
    Boele Gerkes
    PPG Support

• Transfering via itunes filesharing works fine.
    Thanks for the quick response.

• I just used Opera Mini which worked fine. Dolphin and Chrome were as useful as Safari though

• As long as it has a built in download manager it seems to work.