Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A fun Jingle type thing for Audiobus

edited April 2013 in Creations

This is my contribution to Audiobus tribute tracks, it's little fun jingle type thing. It was made with Cubasis, Sampletank, PPG Wavemapper and Audiobus. The vocoder is the only piece of hardware used because I cant sing and Jo is busy with songs and radio adds and stuff. She hates vocoders lol. The vocoder is a Roland VP7 and was recorded into Cubasis with the Behringer UCA222.

Comments

• A "lost" Kraftwerk cover? ;)
    Seriously, I think this would be great behind an advert for Audiobus!

• Thanks man, it does sound Kraftwerkish, they can have it if they want it. I do love messing around with stuff.

• Agreed with @AlterEgo_UK....this would make for a great backing track to an AB ad! Fun stuff!

• HA! Nailed it. Perfect for an advert! Great Job!

• Thumbs up!

• edited April 2013

Nice! Sounds great. Is there an AB tribute album in the works? :)

• I think this is your best composition/performance yet! Even tho its short, it's awesomely tight! I was just watching the Daft Punk video, and as much as I love them and Nile Rodgers, I wanted to go back and hear your Jingle more! As you know, i think catchy is a lot of what great music is about. Pat yourself on the back for me!

• Thanks NoiseHorse it was really a quick one with Cubasis and a couple of other things, but it was fun to do but I do feel a weird strange glitchy one coming on to counterbalance the poppy feel of that one, its all about balance..lol

• Hehe, cool. Thanks for that!