Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seline Ultimate is on the bus!

edited April 2013 in General App Discussion

Seline is a great live performance and improvisation music instrument that will keep you playing for hours, even if you haven't touched any music instrument before. The sound is altered on the fly with a dozen of subtle AI algorhythms that add unbelievable expression, character and life to your music. Drones (chorded synth pads) are generated on-the-fly based on the complex analysis of your melody line and provide an excellent background layer for your melody.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/seline-ultimate-ergonomic/id388640430?mt=8

Comments

• Another that I owned pe-AB. It is Christmas every day!!

• This is a really important one for me.It's a music-instrument not just another noise-box!
    Big surprise to have it on the bus!!
    Christian

• I pre-owned this one as well but now I have upgraded, I can't hear any sound! It is late here so maybe I am missing something.

BTW: All IAPs are currently free to download - 600MB worth! Not much good if I can't hear them though :(

• OK, it seems I had to re-download my Classic Legacy samples (like restores purchases, I guess?) but got some sound now. Will have a play tomorrow :)

• Awesome app. Great addition to The Bus.

• How can you tell which IAP's you've already downloaded? If you click on it again it just says the same thing and gives you the option to download. I don't want to double download something and I don't remember which ones I've already downloaded. And every time I go to the legacy samples it asks me if I want to download again.

• edited April 2013

It automatically goes to the next soundest. When you've downloaded them all, when you open store again it will tell you there's nothing left to download.

• Anybody else getting a lot of clicking when using Seline?

• @boone51: I wish I could check but I can't upgrade since Seline has become iOSv6 only. I'd love to know what makes it necessary for developers to go that route. I'm reluctant to go beyond iOSv5.1.1 until Apple has resolved aspects of v6 that, allegedly, cause problems for some music apps.

• Seline runs absolutely smoothly on iOS6 iPad 4 and it sounds like an app reborn with all its amazing sounds. The free download is a massive bonus. The sitar sound alone is worth getting the free sound sets which were previously IAPs. You can play this baby live with two sounds available at any one time. Thanks Amidio. This apps rocks.

• I'm using a ipad 2 with no hiccups.

• edited April 2013

Another £3 well spent sounds very nice just seem to be in a download loop with the same 23 sounds ??

All the rest are downloaded, a bit odd but I can't complain really.

Ahhh just Sussed it out.....just keep downloading.....eventually it will say nothing to download visit later..

• Thanks everyone, and mgmg4871 especially since I am also on ipad 2. I even test it when I'm running no other apps at all. Maybe I should uninstall and try again?

• @boone51 Good idea. If you haven't already reset your ipad, kill other apps you're not using and turn off wifi when recording.

• Yea I didn't get any clicking either also on iPad 2 with latest iOS version

• I had this a while ago and had forgotten about it, so I've just reloaded and picked up the 600mb of sounds. Only 200mb+ are showing on my ipad (150 of which are the added sounds). Nothing else in the shop to download. Anyone else the same?

• My new installation is only showing up as 240 meg although I downloaded everything in the store! Where is the other 360meg?

• And its the same for me. Only 230 mb space are used by this app after downloading all packages from their shop - not 600 mb as they promised.

• I'm seeing 460MB.

• 451 MB for me!

• right so I've delved more and there are classic (legacy?) sounds that need downloading. Got it to 450mb and now it's asked me about something else and 30+ more are downloading. This is hard work

• Got it up to 400 meg by clicking on classic it then downloads more. Still not over 600 meg as stated

• 442 it's topped out at, 79 of which is the original app. If anyone finds more please let us know so we can see if there's another 150 to grab? ( it seems a little mean spirited to moan as I'm sure I picked it up for (next to?) nothing a few months ago and the downloads are free!)

• Do you have all the loops?

• As far as I can see I have downloaded everything as when I click shop on either side it comes up with nothing to download try later currently at 452meg

• me too: I've got

30 loops
    9 classic and 22 new on the "back" button
    83 new lead and 14 classic lead

I can't believe I bothered to count them all!

• 446mb hmmmmmm........

• Lol. Free stuff guys... AND it didn't use up as much space as you'd feared.

• Fair comment. It's a good situation to be in. Better than moaning that I just paid £20 for 800 mb of rubbish!