Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iRig 2 is shipping

I just wanted to give a heads up to those who may be looking for a cost-effective analog interface with updated features from the original iRig. We've started shipping iRig 2 and there are full details here for those interested: http://www.irig2.com/

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• I like the addition of the 1/4" through jack+the switch. Nice touch.

How did you guys address headphone output cross-talk differently in this new revision? I know the rev one was popular but the crosstalk was pretty bad as compared to the Peavey Ampkit.

• The larger size of the unit allowed for changes that improve crosstalk reduction. Thanks for the kind words, those are definitely features people were asking for.