Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• If you don't have it get it now..It's well worth the money.

• Most def pick it up if you can!

• Got it this morning. I think is very nice to play chords.
    I love my ipad synths, Addictive, ppg wave ge. And now animoog. Now i just need one that sounds like absynth sweet and brilliaant at the same time. Any idea?

• edited April 2013

Alchemy should sort you out....

• +1 for Alchemy. Shouldn't be much longer before update with AB support and traditional instrumentation.

• Thanks guys. I' m looking for this kind of glass sound, like empty glas sound u ccould achieve with something like absynth or largo. I' m not sure if i will use animoog on my tracks but i surely will spend hours with it. Playing relaxing notes lol

• Did i mention Alchemy Is free ?

• No midi with free version though.

• Alchemy has nice voice pads sounds, indeed.
    I'm still not sure of using midi in the ipad. Some days ago i recorded some midi with adicctive synth in BM2 just to fix some note lengths but then i noticed the first audio ive recorded via audio share and sequencsed in fl studio was fresher. I mean my little experience with ipad , i have one since march , is discovering an app, making a sound that invites me to make a track. I already did 2 Tracks in this way and no spent hours deciding what diferente preset or sound or sound layering the track needs like i usually do in the laptop.