Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr Reverb FX BUG!

Hi,

Has anyone else noticed this dodgy Reverb FX bug in Samplr.

I have a drum on track 4, guitar loop on track 3 and 5 and they have no reverb applied and the circle is in the bottom left hand corner of all the XY pads.

I have a string that i recorded in from Alchemy via Audiobus, trimmed in Audioshare and then opened back into Samplr on track 1.

When i apply reverb to track 1 using the XY pad all the other tracks have their reverb adjusted at the same time but just the X axis!!!!!

So annoying as i dont want a large reverb on my drums or guitar....!

Anyone else see this bug? Is it the intended functionality?

None of the other FX seem to have this issue and are working independently per track :(

Comments

• Not sure if Audiobus saves Samplr's Samples but here is the preset of the track i just found the bug in....

Audiobus preset 'Solem States': http://preset.audiob.us/Q6nE7xZ1pCrdzyB

• look and ye shall find....

...from Samplr dev...

Hi,

There is only one reverb effect because of CPU limitations. So the amount of "send" can be adjusted per sample but the "room size" is a global parameter.

Marcos