Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Egoist question

Is it possible to control each of the 'slicers' slices via midi?

Comments

• edited March 2015

It would be nice if the slicer is IAA or AB output! copy and paste things drive me lazy. May Sugar Byte makes it work.

• and REX import ;-)

but looks like Rex is not a iOS Supported File.

• You can play them individually via midi when in pattern mode, but cannot change them in any way as far as I can tell.

• @aaronpc said:
    You can play them individually via midi when in pattern mode, but cannot change them in any way as far as I can tell.

Thanks @aaronpc so if i understand right you can play each slice on a separate key of say a midi keyboard or sequencer?

• Each single slice can be played by the keyboard! That is fine. Egoist is a very capable slicer. It needs only more options to direct more samples input into. It can input from Audioshare already. I wish It can be the ouput by AB. That would be heaven for dance music. Testing sound straight from synth app will be wonderful idea.

• I was hoping for the ability to adjust each steps' slice number on the fly, (using a pad to select, then a knob to set), rather than having to fiddle with those tiny brackets on the screen, but that's asking too much, I guess.