Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sampletank & Sampletank Free question

Does anyone know if they are they separate apps and if so do the iaps transfer from one to the other?

I was wondering if I could use both for 8 part multi timbral action?

Comments

• One app. I downloaded Sampletank Free and bought the full version. The icon is still labeled Sampletank Free, but it's the full version.

• I upgraded Sampletank free to the full version of Sampletank with the IAP but it does not qualify for any of the IK Multimedia bundles so it is most definitely not the same version, I also suspect the IAPs are not transferable but am not 100% certain

• I suppose i could try it and then get a refund if not....

• they're two different apps. but the purchases are not transferable, so in order to use two instances of the app, you'd have to buy everything twice

• @nick said:
    they're two different apps. but the purchases are not transferable, so in order to use two instances of the app, you'd have to buy everything twice

ouch!

• No they defiantly are not transferable

• I Bought Them TWICE :(

• such a shame they dont transfer

• Could you send out the sounds via iFunbox for using them into another app? Thanks.

• I've lost to much money to IK to put any more towards their business model. Did they ever change it so anyone can download a manual or do you have to be a registered user to get them still? Yeah... Stupid... I hope they make changes for the better. I would like to be able to use SampleTank for iOS, but it does not respond to aftertouch, which I need to play an EWI through.