Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Doesnt it feel like xmas everyday here?

And Simon is our Santa Claus lol.

Feel like a kid everyday i check here and there's a new app added.

Comments

• edited March 2014

• Yes it does!

• Every day on here costs me more money... But I love it!

• Sure, it's like Christmas as a parent... paying for lots of new toys :)

• Yeah. It also feels a lot like the week before Christmas when you keep remembering new people you're supposed to buy for and you look at your bank balance and utter 'fuck'. No matter how much you love them. Luckily, AB apps tend to be cheaper than family members!

• edited March 2014

• It sure has been a wonderful week for new toys!

• It does today! Nanostudio will be on the bus very soon, fantastic!!!! :-)

• Where you have read it???

• edited March 2014

• 4-6 weeks....love the sampler on nano studio I have to say, we'll its all pretty good to be fair..

I might have to revisit the midi.....can't remember if its any good or not...

• edited April 2013

The NS MIDI editor is, to me, the best on iOS. Just ask Intua!

• Twas the night before Christmas and Santa said "What do the children ask for this year".
    Simon the chief elf replied "Why Santa they all want the same thing."
    "What..... Different Drummer!" exclaimed Santa with a hint of amusment.
    "No" replied Simon laughing heartily "Audiobus and all the apps."
    "Ho ho holy appstore visit coming in then."
    And with a great laugh and a big belly rub Santa closed his iPad 100 10 Terabyte running Audiobus V50 ( dont forget kids Santa gets all the good stuff first .) and said "OK sadle up the riendeer and lets rock and roll."