Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Question regarding Cubasis

I can't paste to Cubasis from other external apps.Copy/paste works only within the tracks in Cubasis.Am i missing something?

Comments

• Ok solved :)

• Can confirm this. No idea how other DAWs handle it. Some apps like DM-1 have the option to transfer the file directly to Cubase. Loopy has also this option. But dont get it to work. After hitting Copy it opens a window with "Installed Compatible Apps". But nothin appears in Cubase. I use Audioshare for those. Works fine.

• How please and which app?

• From what i ve understood it doesn't support the general copy/paste, but only the sonoma audio copy/paste, that's why it says "installed compatible apps". I can't understand why it doesn't support the general c/p. From the "media" button you choose audio and then import.but only audio paste from compatible apps.
    i ll use Audioshare too because it supports both formats

• I don't have Cubasis so I'm just guessing, but I'd bet there's some sort of "Input" or "Open" option, probably from the File Manager. Then look for Audiocopy.

• I got it.
    It supports both formats.So:
    copy from the external app.open a new audio track .go to "media" and import.paste the file.then scroll down at the end in the "audio" category and you ll find the pasted files.

• Thanks Evangelos, good to know. I really missed that button in the lower left corner. Maybe its because I am using an iPad Mini ;-)