Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mirror halls - A Sunvox video

A short track i did a while back using Sunvox on iPad. All sounds created in Sunvox except the seagull's i imported and loaded into the sampler.

If anyone has any questions about Sunvox, then fire away, i'll be happy help where and when i can.

Comments

• edited February 2015

That's beautiful and very inspiring. There's something about the tone in sunvox - it's just so raw and real. Doesn't have that modern gloss, which in truth I find somewhat distasteful. Not to discredit some great sound design where it's due! Props, I only wish it were longer :)

• Feel a bit sorry for the seagulls, but that's altogether ominous. Thanks for letting us have a gander and the video already makes a lot of things make more sense.

• thanks guys, i also wish it was a bit longer, but it just sorta took it's own course and i thought extending it would be dragging it out.. And yeah Johnny, it was bit of a squeeze getting em' in there, but they were alright about it once i keygrouped em' :) Glad it's helped.

• Brilliant stuff. Really enjoyed that. Thanks!

• Cool. Great sounds that have a retro synthy vibe.

• Some big, badass sounds here. Impressive piece of music. Thanks for posting.

• Fantastic I really need to learn how to use sunvox.

• Beautiful. Must get over my fear of sunvox.

• @Thesim said:
    Fantastic I really need to learn how to use sunvox.

And

@supanorton said:
    Some big, badass sounds here. Impressive piece of music. Thanks for posting.

• Many thanks everyone, it's an absolute joy to use once you get over the steep learning curve :) :)

• Great. Thanks for sharing.

• Very well done. Love the tones, the arrangement and the flow.

• Cool stuff!

• Thanks to you all for taking the time :)

@Flo26 i've never tried Sunvox in the fx slot, but i'll give it a go and let you know. Thanks

• Flo - you need the input module connected to whatever effect(s) you want, and then into the output. Works great!

• yes @funjunkie27 is right. It's very simple. I used Cubasis on output slot (with a midi track playing) the Animoog on input slot and Sunvox on fx slot. Then in Sunvox, i replaced the Generator with an input module, and Animoog now plays thru Sunvox and whatever fx i decide to add.

• I created a song with the input module and all the effects pre routed to the output module. I then just add the input routing to the effect(s) I desire.

Can songs be shared? If so, I'd be glad to do so.