Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shine On!

This track started out as a Suraya chant by Alex Kelly (Atoms for Infants). I added some percussion courtesy of Drumjam, some synth and my guitar (Jamup Pro for lead and acoustic sounds). Alex added some more synths and Guy Mauseth (Rude Duke/Dun Aengus) added bass guitar.

A glitch in the export of my guitar from Cubasis meant that the solo seemed a little ahead of the beat in places in the original mix so I fixed that and retuned to 432Hz to make it even more relaxed :)

All recorded and mixed on iPad Air 2 iOS 8! :)

Comments

• edited February 2015

Like the little pick-up of speed at 2.39, s'funny how the smallest things can give shape to the foregoing ("OK, here comes the out....").

Also found it interesting what a difference voices in the mix, even with words that may be meaningless to the listener, make to the overall texture/level of interest (might just be me).

General feeling/impression of a chill parallel universe Floyd variant played on a Tasmanian beach with a hint of Wimoweh flavoring.

• Very nice! Thanks for sharing!!! :) <3 x

• Very chilled vibe. I really like the mix of instrumentation you've used for it.

• Sounds like a bit of Dire Straits in there.

• edited February 2015

Very comforting. Lots of songs over the years about coming home; this one makes me feel like I'm already there. Everything sounds great.