Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Good News for Air2 folks.

1234568»

Comments

• edited March 2015

@Johow said:
    I recently bought an air2 128g, not sorry at all. Most of my stuff is pretty simple musically but I have never seen the scroll bug. Now I hear that it is gone for good, so I am very happy with my purchase.

The scrollview bug occurs if you reach roundabout 45% of cpu usage.Except Gadget,it seems worse there as it starts to glitch with just 8 tracks.

• I'm waiting for the release of iOS8.3 before i plunge for and Air 2 as the 'bugs' described in here are apparently already fixed in the forthcoming update...

• Is the topic of this thread anything to do with this page: http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/06/16/inside-metal-how-apple-plans-to-unlock-the-secret-graphics-performance-the-a7-chip

It came up in a search I was searching for, and had to read through the whole lot (minus the boring and difficult bits, which is most of it) before I realised it had virtually nothing to do with my search for "television graphics with keynote" after all.

• Totally OT but...

You gonna use Keynote for TV graphics? If so... very cool.

I secretly love Keynote (I use it for almost everything at work) and I think its very flexible for a lot of things.

• For those interested, iOS8.3 is out in the public now.

I'm currently updating my iPhone 5 and iPad Air 2, later I'll do the same on my 1st gen iPad Mini.

My Mac's are also getting a treatment with Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.3...

• edited April 2015

Might well be time to make the leap. If Gadget is stable on ios8.3

• @JohnnyGoodyear err because it's a bit weird to be in love with a piece of office software?

• @MattFletcher I like Keynote too. I use my iPad and Apple TV when we have political meetings in my home. At work unfortunately it's Power Point. :(

• I can confirm that iOS 8.3 finally fixes the CPU issues we've been seeing related to scrolling in Auria