Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

vidi box midi and help

Hi, so I just got vidi box and its amazing. However the synching of pics and audio is weird, like if I use loop mode its sorta ok(on time) but if I use it like a drum machine its way off beat on the recording. I tried all quantize settings and none did anything>?! I was able to send midi clock from my boss rd-50 looper and it received it just fine. Still it was not dead on. I can;t find any manual or help, so I hope you all have used this sweet app. Once it gets in time and synch it will be amazing.

This is the closet I got to in synch, this was in drum machine mode. And all audio clips are cut proper. oops no vid,….

Thanks!

Comments

• It is an amazing app I agree.

Afraid I don't have an answer for you. But I'd be interested if you can get it working because one day I dream of setting it all up with audio and video clips and hooking to my nanopad2 and a second screen and having a good old video / audio jam. Maybe at a party or something (probably never gonna happen!).

• Yea its insane I can't find a real manual! The midi clock and quantize are weird. Someone help me out, I'll make you a sick track. Peace

• Yeah so I have found Vidibox really buggy. Crashing, not quantizing right, midi problems. Damn yo, we need a fix..
    Here is an example:

And better yet it records the damn click track. Now that is silly, and the sound is super low and bad. I really think this app has potential. Help a bro out.

• thx yo, but I think I am talking to myself haha. Vidi box is sucky, or I am dumb. Ok so maybe Recording the click was my fault. Still the midi and quantizing are so weird... and crashes all the time.... trying to stir it up so the dev gets an update.