Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bm2 2.4.7!

IanIan
edited April 2013 in General App Discussion

Up and running for those who's iPhone failed them

Comments

• Yeah, Intua has pretty much restored my faith in that whole company. They have been nothing short of amazing these last few weeks. It's funny how time changes things. There was a time when I thought there was one (remaining nameless) company out there that was head and shoulders above everyone else, and that Intua was an unresponsive black hole of customer relations. I will admit that I was totally wrong on both counts. Intua rocks. BM2 is my go to daw these days and that's just a crazy turn around from where I was with them. Amazing job, Mathiu. When someone does something awesome I feel obligated to stop what I'm doing and clap my hands. Awesome job Intua. CLAP CLAP. Stay awesome.

• And yes, I do own the rights to the word "awesome" and collect a quarter in royalties each time it's used. Awesome. Cha-ching

• Yes I agree! intua is awe... I mean badass! Whew saved 25 cents there.ive got rights to badass.

Seriously they are a great company

• There was a time when I thought there was one (remaining nameless) company out there that was head and shoulders above everyone else

I remember when they were at their customer service low, or so it appeared. Looking back, I'm thinking that was right around the time BM2 was in heavy development because it came out a few months later.

• Mathieu was very nice when trying to solve one of the last bugs (clicks and crackles in the audio when in AB). And he did solve it, even when the problem was difficult to detect on the devices he had at his disposal.
    Yes, Clap clap clap to Intua! :)