Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

THE FREE SAMPLE FODDER THREAD

17891113

Comments

  • Free Retronyms Pack - available through Audiocopy and IMPC apps. Only free a limited time.

  • free awesome wacky effects packs here:

    https://glitchmachines.com/

  • I’ve been finding free music production stuff left and right by google (Music Production Coronavirus Freebies, and similar phrases) Here’s a link to an article from The Verge that made a list with a bunch of good freebies on it.

    https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/26/21195631/free-music-apps-plugins-sample-packs-fender-avid-moog-korg-roland-coronavirus

  • @Poppadocrock said:
    I’ve been finding free music production stuff left and right by google (Music Production Coronavirus Freebies, and similar phrases) Here’s a link to an article from The Verge that made a list with a bunch of good freebies on it.

    https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/26/21195631/free-music-apps-plugins-sample-packs-fender-avid-moog-korg-roland-coronavirus

    thnx mate :)

  • @Tamir_Raz_Mataz said:
    free awesome wacky effects packs here:

    https://glitchmachines.com/

    These are awesome effect samples. Good for ambient/glitch/industrial. Not that fancy/slick EDM-isch.
    And you get 2 glitchy effect plugins (Mac/Win) to use in your DAW.

  • Tom of Assemblage 23 is giving away the Waveformless Sample Collection right now to inspire creations while we're all stuck at home...enjoy! :smiley:

    Link here: https://assemblage23.com/news

  • Free sounds, drumloops and Live instruments much of it made with Eurorack modules.

    https://wavparty.com/

  • edited April 15

    glitchy drums. The samples (rather than the demos) can be found in "ZIP" under Download Options.

    https://archive.org/details/Blips

  • Hello fellas . Thank you for these. If I download samples is it best to keep them in my files folder on my iPad or do you fellas use an external HD to store them on ? Sorry for the basic question still getting my head round IOS . Thank you 🙏

  • I keep it all in iCloud Drive,

  • @mistercharlie said:
    I keep it all in iCloud Drive,

    Ok I see thanks

  • @JackRubinacci said:
    Hello fellas . Thank you for these. If I download samples is it best to keep them in my files folder on my iPad or do you fellas use an external HD to store them on ? Sorry for the basic question still getting my head round IOS . Thank you 🙏

    Not a "basic question" that requires apologies at all.
    I leave them in my Dropbox as I can share with apps on iOS and on Ableton Live on laptop.

  • Anyone know of good place for spoken word samples?

  • @DatGood said:

    @JackRubinacci said:
    Hello fellas . Thank you for these. If I download samples is it best to keep them in my files folder on my iPad or do you fellas use an external HD to store them on ? Sorry for the basic question still getting my head round IOS . Thank you 🙏

    Not a "basic question" that requires apologies at all.
    I leave them in my Dropbox as I can share with apps on iOS and on Ableton Live on laptop.

    🙏👍👍

  • @JackRubinacci said:
    Hello fellas . Thank you for these. If I download samples is it best to keep them in my files folder on my iPad or do you fellas use an external HD to store them on ? Sorry for the basic question still getting my head round IOS . Thank you 🙏

    I keep my whole collection in Dropbox, and copy files I’m using to AudioShare.

  • @johnfromberkeley said:

    @JackRubinacci said:
    Hello fellas . Thank you for these. If I download samples is it best to keep them in my files folder on my iPad or do you fellas use an external HD to store them on ? Sorry for the basic question still getting my head round IOS . Thank you 🙏

    I keep my whole collection in Dropbox, and copy files I’m using to AudioShare.

    This is what I do as well.... I am wondering if there is a better way to preview sounds on Dropbox? I would love to have it go down the line of lets say 20 samples and then I could know ya that one is good... and then bring it over to AS.

    Am I missing any tricks?

  • @robosardine said:
    Anyone know of good place for spoken word samples?

    Ccmixter, creative commons though so you have to see what license says if want to use commercially

  • Thanks for sharing stuff Audiobus pals! Trying to return the favor!

    These are awesome! Cut and pasted descriptions below...

    FREE glitch, noise, bass, drum, foley, ambient, wavetable, FX, and loop samples.

    https://www.glitch.cool/projects/glitch-with-friends-samples-vol-1
    1.9 GB
    This pack contains a variety of different samples, ranging from standard electronic drums to warped percussive one-shots, broken glitched noises, morphing neuro bass cuts, wavetables, a large variety of loops, and even bizarre textural noise.

    A wide variety of sound-design techniques are represented in these samples. These range from iterative granular synthesis, salvaging data from broken hard drives, time-stretch manipulation, wacky synthesis, and many other cutting edge techniques. All wavetables were prepared by Glorkglunk, though the ones labeled with other artists' names were made from specific samples from this pack itself. This type of recursive iteration is a common paradigm among those of us who created this pack.

    https://www.glitch.cool/projects/glitch-with-friends-samples-vol-2
    over 3GB
    Herein lies a trove of samples curated for experimentalists, left-field sound artists, boundary-pushers, appreciators of the unconventional, sonic failure aestheticists, and otherwise those partial to all things glitch. Inside one can find audio ranging from mangled glitch cuts, to devastating warping bass, diverse drum samples, bespoke hardware recordings, soothing ambiances, harsh noise, unique foley/field recordings, ready-made loops of all types, wavetables, and handy utilities like risers and impacts.

    The breadth of techniques, ranging from traditional to downright unconventional and bizarre, reflect the sheer sound design talent of each of the contributors. These samples were created from processes including, but not limited to, granular resynthesis, time stretch manipulation, databending, iterative resampling, generative composition, leveraging of broken recording hardware, data sonification, field recording, and other methods.

  • Thanks @FlightManual

    I been checking this page every few days dude puts lots of sample/vst/effects etc sales on the list...

    https://www.audiopluginguy.com/deals/

  • @rottencat said:
    Free sounds, drumloops and Live instruments much of it made with Eurorack modules.

    https://wavparty.com/

    Love those, thanks !

  • Anyone know where to find some decent male / female vocal one shots? Just looking for some simple held notes of vowels singing 'ahhh, eee, ooo'. Deceptively hard to find online.

  • @FlightManual said:
    Thanks for sharing stuff Audiobus pals! Trying to return the favor!

    These are awesome! Cut and pasted descriptions below...

    FREE glitch, noise, bass, drum, foley, ambient, wavetable, FX, and loop samples.

    https://www.glitch.cool/projects/glitch-with-friends-samples-vol-1
    1.9 GB
    This pack contains a variety of different samples, ranging from standard electronic drums to warped percussive one-shots, broken glitched noises, morphing neuro bass cuts, wavetables, a large variety of loops, and even bizarre textural noise.

    A wide variety of sound-design techniques are represented in these samples. These range from iterative granular synthesis, salvaging data from broken hard drives, time-stretch manipulation, wacky synthesis, and many other cutting edge techniques. All wavetables were prepared by Glorkglunk, though the ones labeled with other artists' names were made from specific samples from this pack itself. This type of recursive iteration is a common paradigm among those of us who created this pack.

    https://www.glitch.cool/projects/glitch-with-friends-samples-vol-2
    over 3GB
    Herein lies a trove of samples curated for experimentalists, left-field sound artists, boundary-pushers, appreciators of the unconventional, sonic failure aestheticists, and otherwise those partial to all things glitch. Inside one can find audio ranging from mangled glitch cuts, to devastating warping bass, diverse drum samples, bespoke hardware recordings, soothing ambiances, harsh noise, unique foley/field recordings, ready-made loops of all types, wavetables, and handy utilities like risers and impacts.

    The breadth of techniques, ranging from traditional to downright unconventional and bizarre, reflect the sheer sound design talent of each of the contributors. These samples were created from processes including, but not limited to, granular resynthesis, time stretch manipulation, databending, iterative resampling, generative composition, leveraging of broken recording hardware, data sonification, field recording, and other methods.

    I don't see any licence info on the website. Is there any mention of usage rights in the archive?

  • @aleyas said:
    Anyone know where to find some decent male / female vocal one shots? Just looking for some simple held notes of vowels singing 'ahhh, eee, ooo'. Deceptively hard to find online.

    I have had fairly good luck with Sampleswap.

  • @JackRubinacci said:
    Hello fellas . Thank you for these. If I download samples is it best to keep them in my files folder on my iPad or do you fellas use an external HD to store them on ? Sorry for the basic question still getting my head round IOS . Thank you 🙏

    I keep them in appropriate (for the most part) folders in Audioshare.

Sign In or Register to comment.