Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad S and Loopy HD Not working.

Hi, could anyone tell me how I can use the Launchpad S and Launchpad app and Loopy HD to work together. I can get them to work separately but they freeze when working together. If it doesn't freeze then it just stops working. For example, I will try to loop something and nothing records, like the mic has turned off. I have tried just about everything. What do I need to change my inputs and outputs to inside of Loopys settings? I have a new iPad Mini 2. I am not using a dock. Do I need to upgrade? I would really appreciate it, if someone could help me out with this.

Comments

• What are you trying to do? Are you trying to route sounds from the Launchpad app into Loopy through Audiobus?

• Basically, yes. I can even get the launchpad to loop inside of loopy but once that happens, I can no longer use loopy for regular loops like playing guitar. I will tap one of the circles and it just spins without recording. I just don't get it. I would think that a lot of people would use the launchpad and loopy together but I just can not find anything.

• @Miwaro, have you found a way to use your Launchpad S with Loopy HD (with or without the Launchpad app)?

• Make sure you are using the launchpad hw in low power mode or it won't work with an ipad. Check the downloads section of the Novation site for a PDF explaining how to change modes. There is also a useful programmers guide which gives you the MIDI note map for the pads. This lets you program MIDI tracks to produce light shows.