Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Last Crusade (not what I expected my first Rock DM track to be like!)

My attempt at a stirring, epic, soundtrack piece, inspired by the Crusades.
Completely done on iPad, using Rock Drum Machine and Sampletank via Audiobus into Cubasis and mastered in Audio Mastering.

Comments

• Very nice and yes an interesting use of RDM for sure.

• @alterego_uk very, very nice. I kept thinking that it would be nice and give some dramatic variation to have the horn parts break out a bit from each other. For instance have a trumpet soloing above the other horn parts in a staccato to match the drums and then drift back into chorusing with the rest of the horns.
    I'm impressed though its better executed than a lot of my attempts. :)

• Very stirring in a violent we're right and they're wrong now get on this majestic large horse and let's go forth kind of way :)

• Very stirring - and not your typical use of RDM!

• Makes me want to hop on a horse and bring the Grail home. If Peter Jackson decides to bring THE SILMARILLION to the screen, this would make a great addition to the soundtrack.

I never expected to hear RDM used in this way. Very cool work.