Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The New Waldorf "Nave" is here!

Comments

• You had me at "Minecraft for audio". Looks sau gut!

• I didn't understand the last bits about the price and release date. Can any of you German speaking folks translate?

• Is it Nave or nawe.

• They're still fixing some bugs and presets are created for it. Then they'll release it. Rolf basically said the price will be above 10 and below 30 bucks.

• Thanks, Sebastian! I can't wait! iOS music saves a synth addict like me lots of money! Though the abundance of awesome apps can also drain my account every now and then :-P

• i have WG and Mapper,enough Wavetablez for me.And i realized that i just don't do that much with this apps and they are too expensive for not using them.I'll pass on this one.

• I love watching videos where I have no clue what there saying, I just make up stuff.... I did understand "Minecraft for Audio" which can only mean awesome! Looks cools.

P.S. What does "yagano" or "ya guano" mean, guy on the left said it a few times?

• @JMSexton "Yes, exactly". Really common phrase. If you add up "Yes, exactly" and "Yeah, totally", it's about that common. :)

• Ah, thanks!

• "yagano" lol,had to think about what you mean before i read syrupcores translation :D
    It's "ja,genau" and he's saying that way to often imo :)

• "Guano"! I love the idea of a guy constantly repeating "bird shit" during a product demo.

• Is that what what I actually typed meant? Haha

• Ja, genau.

My German is very limited, mostly learned from listening to German industrial rock bands and watching WWII movies...

• There is now a video in English!

Looks amazing!

• I want!!!!

• They announced this thing over a year ago. I stopped holding my breath over it a long time ago.

• Still not heard its sound yet ?

• In each video there are minimal times its actually heard but waveform hands on editing looks cool

• Any updates on this recently? Release date?

• Ha, I thought this was out when I saw the thread had been updated! :D

They were in beta testing and still having to program presets, the last I heard. I got the impression it was a month or two from release.

• Yea and that was like a month ago at Musikmesse....so I'm guessing soon...hopefully

• Yawn. I'll go back to having fun with my WaveMapper synth.

• Just thought I'd stop by this thread for a laugh... Nave (or one of the 16 name its had): The App That Never Was

• If ever a thread needed renaming.

• edited May 2013

You bastardo! Lol

Edit: oh and yes pls rename it

• I think they finally decided to call it the Paxil didn't they?

• Please for the love of all thats good and pure...change the name of the thread..it's no good for my heart......I almost went to google Paxil..

• Man, no kidding! Joy replaced by... Muh (looking down at the ground)

• I didn't mean to give everyone a heart attack! Has anyone heard anything recently? Isn't Paxil a depression medicine...haha

• Dammit.