Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk Feedback

Comments

• SampleTank for horn, & OMG Guitar recorded into Auria

• Sorry having probs with soundcloud again. Any advice? Keep doing this

• Go to soundcloud, type studs1966, then BeatHawk Dub( I've forgotten how to get music onto this forum)...... Doh!.... :s

• Nice groove!

• last update more than a year ago.
    drummachine that does not sync.
    sweet dreams everyone...

• @teknoid said:
    last update more than a year ago.
    drummachine that does not sync.
    sweet dreams everyone...

Just wait;)

• Just wait;)

that would be a good name for a certain drum app ;)

on a more constructive level:

is it possible to sync Beathawk through IAA maybe?

• @teknoid said:

Just wait;)

that would be a good name for a certain drum app ;)

on a more constructive level:

is it possible to sync Beathawk through IAA maybe?

Yes, Beathawk does have an option to be loaded into an IAA host app such as AUM or a DAW and there is a host sync button just above the transport controls in Beathawk.

• well that is great. seriously.
    but this is the answer their tech support should have given me when i repeatetly asked.
    would have saved me the frustration.

• @bsantoro said:
    One iOS app I have never tried is iFretless Sax. It takes up a lot of memory on the iPad, but could be worth it for someone trying to imitate a sax.

What about Sampletank?

I hear you on the size of it. Because size matters.

What I do with apps like IFretless is keep them iPhone only really. I rehearse them or record them and xfer to IPAD. Or after I get a melody on the IPHONE I install IFRETLESS on IPAD and use APOLLO and play it via iPhone. Then remove the IPAD version.

However, I am spatially limited and OCD with my IPAD and memory. It is really the reason why don't use BEAT HAWK anymore. I had all of the packs and it just took up too much space for the very limited uses I have for it.

That being said, I feel that the SOUND QUALITY OF BEAT HAWK ARE THE BEST ON IOS. I have actually made a thread with a similar title.

• @Littlewoodg said:
    Very pleased to discover a way to integrate Beathawk in current work flow

I had been waiting for the next update (beta features that addressed BH MIDI promiscuity afforded Beathawk a place in a clip launch scheme using Audiobis, Genome, BH, drum synth, couple synths, all singing dancing and streaming audio into MTS). Beta ended and BH couldn't hang with Genome, BH pre update responded promiscuously once again and received all note messages from all clips

Tried Beathawk inside Modstep and promiscuity issues sidestepped: Modsteps IAA implementation allows me to use Beathawk along side Tera, Animoog, iSpark (or my still preferred Strokemachine). No midi note leakage, can seqeunce full BH banks or sequence single pads via BH pitch keyboard...turns iPad into a Gadget that accesses and sequences all the bigboy synths, and Beathawk too

Stroke machine, really?

I always dug it, but, something always bugged me because I couldn't grasp what the piano roll grid represented in regard to each sound versus the entire composition.

Plus the way it shits out if you touch the wrong area. Sort of like my love life.........................

• @RustiK said:

@bsantoro said:
    One iOS app I have never tried is iFretless Sax. It takes up a lot of memory on the iPad, but could be worth it for someone trying to imitate a sax.

What about Sampletank?

I hear you on the size of it. Because size matters.

Space limitations/restrictions, while nominally useful to 'keep us focused' are an unfortunate/irritating by-product of the times we live in.....

• edited August 2016

@RustiK yep still digging Stroke Machine, inspite of quirks...something about the sounds and GUI click with me. Simple and tasty (the sounds not the GUI. The interface is elegant, packed, and whack)

• Bump.
    Sorry -
    Anyone got any news on Beathawk? :*

• @Tommygun said:
    Bump.
    Sorry -
    Anyone got any news on Beathawk? :*

Yeah - I was half expecting an update by end of summer... I thought beta testing had gone out a few months ago for update. I was just using it the other day for first time in many months and really wishing it had Link! C'mon update!

• Yeah - I was half expecting an update by end of summer... I thought beta testing had gone out a few months ago for update.

Same here!

• edited September 2016

Have to defer to @BastienCo on this. All I can say (and I'm not even sure if I can say this :)) is that they are being very diligent, working hard, and I have no idea when they intend to release, but -if you like the Beathawk app, as I do- the betas I have been testing represent a major step forward.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Have to defer to @BastienCo on this. All I can say (and I'm not even sure if I can say this :)) is that they are being very diligent, working hard, and I have no idea when they intend to release, but -if you like the Beathawk app, as I do- the betas I have been testing represent a major step forward.

True this. Based on what I'm seeing in beta the next stable release will be more than worth the wait. More like knock your Beathawk socks off

• @Littlewoodg said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

True this. Based on what I'm seeing in beta the next stable release will be more than worth the wait. More like knock your Beathawk socks off

You guys have me drooling :p

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

You guys have me drooling :p

Yeah, it's going to be a thing.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Sounds so good... :p

• I hope it's any day now..

• Man I can't wait!

• Can anyone say if v. 2.0 will be universal? Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously.

• @Beathoven said:
    Can anyone say if v. 2.0 will be universal? Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously.

Sorry NDA won't allow us to say anything.

• @hansjbs said:

@Beathoven said:
    Can anyone say if v. 2.0 will be universal? Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously.

Sorry NDA won't allow us to say anything.

Thanks for the reply.

I hope it will be available for iPhone. NI have made a good job of getting iMaschine onto the smaller screen. And I'm sure UVI will want to maximise their user base.

Guess I'll just have to focus on improving my patience for this one.

• So any 'news' on when this will be availble, I mean the 'beta-period' as I've understood it ended months ago...
    Same with FLM3, They even refer to iOS version of FLM3 in the forums when it's not even out yet..